Miners Elite
Welcome to Miners Elite!!!
Miners Elite
Welcome to Miners Elite!!!
Miners Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miners Elite

Entropia Universe Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar
Admin
Rockstar

P.E.D. : 4529

Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol   Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:40 am

Hello my fellow entropians,
Greetings from Billy "Rockstar" Idol. I found this cool place to have a free site instead of making one and having to pay for hosting, its great and free!!!... it will be updated all the time and is fully operational. Please let me know what you think of the forum and any ideas you have for it are welcomed. This will be our central location for sharing info and contacting each other outside of the game. Please check it weekly for society information.
Ill be looking for some moderators as well so please let me know if you would like to help with the forum.

Last edited by Rockstar on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://minerseliteforum.forumotion.com
Jason Maximus Landon

Jason Maximus Landon

P.E.D. : 4165

Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Rockstar   Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 am

Great work, and thank you for putting forth the effort to get us a forum up and running!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar
Admin
Rockstar

P.E.D. : 4529

PostSubject: thanks bud   Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:35 am

yeah its a work in progress but should work just fine for what we need and it was free to use so i checked it out. It works way better than i thought it would LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://minerseliteforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol   Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Miners Elite Forum, Billy Rockstar Idol, billy rockstar idol
Page 1 of 1