Miners Elite
Welcome to Miners Elite!!!
Miners Elite
Welcome to Miners Elite!!!
Miners Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miners Elite

Entropia Universe Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar
Admin
Rockstar

P.E.D. : 4528

entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia Empty
PostSubject: entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia   entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:59 am

Here we can post information about our tips and methods. This can be a fairly complex subject but I am going to keep it as simple as I can for my contribution to this section. I will talk about some beginner information like equipment and go through some of the high level methods used by many experienced miners.  

First thing  you should know is if you want to mine your going to need some equipment and you will be limited on what equipment you can use until you have enough skill to use better items. Buy the trade terminal mining equipment the ziplex z1 and the excavator me/01. When you mine you start by dropping probes searching for "claims" which are materials that are worth Project Entropia Dollars or P.E.D. as your gaining skills for your avatars profession. Mining skill takes forever ; ;. You  will have about a 55m base seeking range ( which can be enhanced with items that you equipped to a tiered up finder) on your finder when your mining normal areas on the planet.

In places like the foma, hell, and ark underground the seeking range drops to half the original base seeking range. This does not mean you can't find a claim near another one but it does not happen often when overlapping these seeking ranges.

I would drop a probe every 55-100m when mining on planets and every 24-30m on foma or in hell. You look for a sweet spot in the distance between drops while trying not to leave much space in between the seeking ranges.One thing to keep in mind is that when your mining, certain areas are better to mine with specific finders as more claims will be found using the correct finder in the correct area.

Many miners in the Entropia Universe use multiple finders and other tools. Then there is amps which make it so you find bigger claims but less frequent claims. Level 2-7 amps are common and work well, I like terra amps too.The rest are high risk amps in my opinion but you should know that trying a 12 or 13 amp once in a while might get you one of those 200k all time hall of fame finds.

I have a tt, F-105, and a high depth limited finder when I am dabbling with a low, medium, and high finder method but for the most part I just use the right finder for the right area. The deeper depth you seek the more rare ores you will find but you will need a finder that is capable of seeking high depths. You will need a extractor to retrieve the claims and a refiner to refine the ores and energy matters you find. The "claims" are spawned at different depths in different areas at different times. This has lead to the rise of many different mining methods.

Dropping a probe every 55-100m range on an area in a particular pattern or shape is usually quite effective when mining on normal planet areas. Also some players just run the same lines in the same spots north and south or east and west over and over in different areas due to a "resource vein" theory ,( note the range on your finder displaying the distance you are to your last claim found and the depth as well, using this is handy to keep track of your next drops range and maybe a switch of the finder for depth purposes is in order, some miners use finders according to the depth of the claim results at the time of mining.

When mining the high risk areas like F.O.M.A. and hell, you mine in domes or box shaped areas. Many miners use a around the box then down the middle approach. Meaning, they look at the map and run a box around the dome then go through the center. It is also good to mention that you should always record a screen shot into a file folder on your computer with all the your info being displayed like time stamp info, area, and position info when you find a global or hall of fame claim (which is a high value claim) as you will want to periodically check these spots again in the future.

It is recommended to keep a spread sheet and track all your finds and claim information. This info is good to have if you need a particular resource for crafting because you will know where the area is to get the resources for the craft and you can track the rare resources worth more ped. This should cover most basic questions, there are a few more subjects but we will can talk about them in-game via private message or shoot me an email @ minerseliteforum@yahoo.com with your questions   Smile 
also be sure to check the links in the helpful links post  bounce

I hope this helps everyone,  now go Hall of Fame  cheers

Last edited by Rockstar on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://minerseliteforum.forumotion.com
miha
Admin
miha

P.E.D. : 4155

entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia Empty
PostSubject: Re: entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia   entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Few random tips :

- Check Calypso auction, if more than 200 pages of ressources to sell you have big chance to do crappy run. Logic is simple : if crafters are not using ressources the system doesnt refill . For example if u see only a few pages of caldo or narc it could be the good time to mine this areas.

- Use TT exctractor only + maxed mining tools .

- Focus on high markup ressources by mining the right areas (check websites in the other topic).

-Dont do over-bombing on planets : use little big mining log while mining to check the radius and cover an area efficiently.

- Register on entropia tracker to check if mining is good or not, if the finds are going down or up to spot the best moment to spend your peds on this. When its bad accept it and try again later or another day instead of wasting peds and getting frustrated till you rage quit the game Smile

- And the most important HAVE FUN, explore and try things to make your own experience! There is not only one way to do mining, if you ask different players you can have different advice or strategies. It doesnt mean, one is right and the other is wrong Smile Thats what makes the game exciting, listen, read and then try and find what fits the best to you and your pedcard ! afro
Back to top Go down
Rockstar
Admin
Rockstar

P.E.D. : 4528

PostSubject: Re: entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia   entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Yes these are great tips sweet. The auction is a great place to look and see what you should be mining for. You must check what is in demand and then mine for it. You will also be able to check out the current market values for all the different resources while your browse Smile check it out bounce
Back to top Go down
https://minerseliteforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia   entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

entropia mining tips, entropia mining guide, mining entropia, entropia mining, entropia universe mining, how to mine entropia
Page 1 of 1