Miners Elite
Welcome to Miners Elite!!!
Miners Elite
Welcome to Miners Elite!!!
Miners Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miners Elite

Entropia Universe Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

calculate how much your items should be sold for

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockstar
Admin
Rockstar

P.E.D. : 4580

calculate how much your items should be sold for Empty
PostSubject: calculate how much your items should be sold for   calculate how much your items should be sold for Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:03 pm

For new players calculating item market value and how much you should sell items for may be difficult at first but it is very simple. You can use a calculator to do this, and i like to use this online percentage calculator because its quick and easy. You will only have to do this when doing a player to player trade.
http://www.percentagecalculator.net/

Just put the items market value in the first box and then the items tt value in the second box and hit calculate and it will tell you how much you should sell your items for. For instance if you have 100 peds of an item and its market value is 110% it should be sold for 110 peds because the value is 10% of 100 which is 10.

I for the most part put all my items on the auction where the calculating can be done automatic on the auction screen, but for small stacks of things i dont plan on stacking up i will sell those to traders sometimes.
Also if your on F.O.M.A. and you want to sell your items the best trader there is named ales also known as blue man.

Last edited by Rockstar on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://minerseliteforum.forumotion.com
Rockstar
Admin
Rockstar

P.E.D. : 4580

calculate how much your items should be sold for Empty
PostSubject: selling your items   calculate how much your items should be sold for Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:17 am

Calculating your items value is for selling to players who craft and traders so you do not get ripped off. Generally you will not want to sell anything below at -2 to -3% of its market value and when selling on the auction house you can raise the price of the items market value by 1% to include the fee from the auction house in your sale. This works well for almost all items and is worth the wait for them to sell. Patience is a huge part of this game if you are concerned with keeping your profits up. Don't sell your items to the first low balling trader that want to buy your items or run to the tt machine. Mad 

Its good to try to work out a deal with crafters to bring them items and resources as they will pay full market value and sometimes more. For the most part i save up 20-500 ped stacks items then sell to auction house unless it is something that is not selling much  for the week or month market value. When selling on the auction this will not be an issue for you because you can use the built in market value calculator on the auction house.
Back to top Go down
https://minerseliteforum.forumotion.com

calculate how much your items should be sold for
Page 1 of 1